Friday, November 16, 2012

Abortions



The article I chose to comment on was Natasha Atmadja’s article titled Don’t Abort. In the article she states that abortion or the pro-choice view on the topic is all about killing children “if a woman didn’t want to deal with a ‘mistake baby’ or felt that children would be too much of a hassle.” While I know that there are some women who get abortions because of these reasons, I don’t think all women should be denied the right to have an abortion if they feel it is what they need. However, I think if women don’t want kids they should take preventative measures or put the kids up for adoption. In addition, I believe it is morally wrong to force a woman to have a child if the child is a product of rape. This is a topic that isn’t black and white, there are so many different sides and facets to this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment